Hi! Hello! Long time no see. So things got crazy for a bit. I got really stressed with working as a nurse during the pandemic, trying to read in general, and having any other responsibilities other than waking up, going to work, and taking care of my son.
Things have somewhat calmed down. I am reading more now, and I’ve been really into some books lately. I’m gonna try to start this thang up again!
Let’s start with my TBR for September. It’s really, really ambitious. I’m just having trouble deciding.
- Behind the Murder Curtain by Bruce Sackman ✅
- The Weaver by Heather Kindt ✅
- The Ballad of Ami Miles by Kristy Dallas Alley
- Ellen Lives on Lynda Haddock
- Alone Together by Jennifer Haupt
- They Did Bad Things by Lauren A Forry
- Fireborn by Katie MacAllister
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Her Final Words by Brianna Labuskes
- All the King’s Traitors by Keylin Rivers
- Fable by Adrienne Young
- The Life and Medieval Times of Kit Sweetly by Jamie Pacton
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
- The Last to See Her by Courtney Evans Tate
- Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett
- Sheilded by KayLynn Glanders
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A Brown ✅
- Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
- The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter
So yeah. 21 books. That’s laughable for me but I cannot choose! I do have a plan though! I have them listed shortest to longest and I’m going down the list! I’m hoping finishing books quickly will give me that push to keep reading quickly!
As you can see, I’ve already finished three this month! I’ll have these posts up as quickly as I can, and as quick as my son will let me!
I hope all of you have been happy and healthy these last three months. I hope you’re dealing with quarantine the best way you can and realize that whatever you can do each day is enough. 💖
Until next time….