Okay. Trying this again!! So this month, Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge has added in reviews for points! During our chat with Amie Kaufman and Meghan Spooner, they said the best way to support authors (for free!) is to write reviews – especially on merchant sites! I’m very excited about this edition and can’t wait to write some reviews!
I’m about 50% into my first book of the month, The Haunting of Beatrix Greene. I am loving it so far and can’t wait to see what happens the last half! Here’s the rest of the books I plan to read:
- The Haunting of Beatrix Greene by Rachel Hawkins, Ash Parsons, and Vicky Alvear Shecter
- She’s Too Pretty to Burn by Wendy Heard
- Fallow Heart by K.C. Finn
- Little Bandaged Days by Kyra Wilder
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T.A. Willberg
- Scapegracers by Hannah Abigail Clarke
- Those Who Prey by Jennifer Moffett
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Soloman
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson
- Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin
- Crownchasers by Rebecca Coffindaffer
- Kingdom of Souls by Rena Baron
So as you can see, a lot of witchy and murder books! Our theme at Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge this month is Something Wicked! Plus, witchy, spooky books are one of my favorite ways to celebrate fall!
What’s on your fall TBR? Any spooky books I should add? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time…